Things Heard: e238v1
Monday, November 26th, 2012 at 10:36 am
Good morning. Hope y’all had a great Thanksgiving!
- The 10 rules of mystery fiction … which apparently are not set in China, just don’t tell Master Li and #10 Ox.
- Darwinish awards.
- Society, progressivism and the brothel. What could go wrong?
- Of fasting and prayer.
- Mr Obama, Mr Morsi and the Coptic variant of the Arab Spring.
- The other side of the spectrum from the .22 LR.
- Dallas and communism’s fall.
- Considering Skyfall.
- MOOCs here and here. Higher education gets you two things, credentials and skills.
- Abuse of the little man sometimes has consequences.
- A game.
- The trailer piqued my (and my #2 daughter’s) interest. How about you?
- East/West and some theological considerations.
- A liberal attempts to understand the conservative point of view. Fails.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!