Things Heard: e249v1
Monday, February 18th, 2013 at 9:31 am by Mark O.
- Duh. It doesn’t matter, carbon taxes are an indulgence offering and a way to keep the poor down … the effect on climate is not relevant to its fans.
- Looking at spin and Mr Holder.
- For y’all who think that government isn’t good at anything, a counterexample.
- Ct-thinking about Cthulhu.
- From China, here and here.
- Bayes theorem and sitting on the can vacillating for half a year.
- Death and the blogger.
- Yankee independence is apparently not the way to go reading the tea leaves from the state of the onion speech.
- No. We don’t say that. We just tiredly remark that “not an Emperor” is a feature not a bug.
- “Greater” … nope. Greater than one? Probably not.
- Drones. Not unrelated.
- After Mr Chu.
- On guns. Grist for the mill.
- Good idea or not?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!