Things Heard: e252v3
- Woo Hoo. Mr Cheney back in the news, sort of. Well, actually … not.
- Grist for the drone discussion.
- Hmm, no hints at telling us how America will move to becoming an authoritarian state, but interesting nonetheless.
- Cronyism, fraud? Is that a start? And it’s all about who you know.
- Interesting post on the first day of Spring when it’s 13 degrees out (and global temperatures have been flat for almost 20 years).
- For the Palin fans … the guy they fail to defend. Just remember, one heartbeat from the Oval office.
- Simplicity itself. Heh.
- Last week we had pictures of those bear sized grey wolves in Idaho … this we read from history.
- All electric not there yet.
- A budget comparison.
- Failure to comprehend.
- Abortion and consequences.
- Uhm, Patrick was in the 5th century … the concept of “British” had no relation to the modern concept. You’d be better off calling him Roman.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!