Things Heard: e255v1
Monday, April 22nd, 2013 at 8:39 pm by Mark O.
- Keep on training.
- Poetry so bad it has to be read to believed. (refer also to prior feed the beast suggestions).
- Women and the Greatest Generation (of).
- Immigration and a 1k mile border fence … but not in the US.
- Geesh. Please, can we stop listening to/hearing from this moron.
- I was once in that place.
- Russian Roulette considered.
- Uhm. Wrong answer. Sex is determined by XX or XY pairings in chromosomes … you are not “neither” or “both” but one or the other, if you’re human.
- Hey! Notice. The first quote is by one speaker. The second by others. People of the same party can have different notions and expressing different ideas is not a 180 shift of a viewpoint.
- Love and the ordinary Puritan.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!