Things Heard: e258v4
Thursday, May 16th, 2013 at 2:06 pm by Mark O.
Busy morning for me. You?
- If our plan holds, this is the next “family” car after the kids move out … or the equivalent in 2017.
- A few years in the cellar.
- “Mystical” … what does that mean to ABC I wonder.
- The standards … they are double, eh?
- An aesthetic is a method for evaluating art. By what aesthetic is that worth that much? Not one I might fathom.
- Some games and a photo-essay.
- Two very different posts on exercise, here and here.
- While you’re thinking about the IRS.
- Ink on skin meets religion in the Middle East.
- OK liberals … defend this! or this.
- School and men.
- Frakking and the obvious.
- He calls it “inexcusable” and is right glad his Chicago training taught him how to have no tracks back to himself on this one … at least as long as those losing their jobs keep their mouths shut.
- And we end with a discussion of a fictional figure in popular media.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!