Things Heard: e261v1
Monday, June 10th, 2013 at 8:14 am by Mark O.
- Of turbulence and wake.
- A topic for these guys to look at?
- How nice that’s settled now.
- Two points of view of the latest meta-data government capture update, here and here.
- And here is a roundup of quotes from the Congressional knuckleheads.
- An epic recalled.
- Grist for the IRS “Somebody rid me of that troublesome priest” discussion (HT).
- Careful carver.
- The fruits of dishonesty.
- Yah, we know what “meta-data” means … apparently it had to be explained to someone.
- The cold war revisited.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!