Things Heard: e263v1
Monday, July 1st, 2013 at 9:17 am
OK. Back at home and at my desk at work.
- Hospitals and stress (for the patient).
- Law, war and the collapsing state … an introduction and first post.
- That NRA shirt and the kid wearing it concluded.
- Why? Why so blinkered? My post from yesterday attempts to explain … it’s because the part of the progressive brain which houses “multiculturalism” has been severed from that part of the brain which houses “rights for women and so on”.
- God is not ideology.
- Whoever said “there is no such thing as a stupid question” … was wrong, very wrong.
- Alternating current and allergies to garlic, or Tesla meets the vampire.
So go out and do the right thing (and don’t be angry ’bout it).
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!