Haven’t done a links post in a while.
- Exhibit A, why ivory tower eggheads get ignored. Want to stop it, stop suggesting stupid things.
- Answer, … confiscation.
- So, GPS mistakes have in the past, by saying “turn now” convinced people to drive into lakes and such. Doctors and nurses sometimes don’t ask “is this reasonable” when a computer error occurs either. Consequences can be deadly to ignoring common sense.
- Not fossils.
- Guns and society. If you think you can’t trust your neighbor with guns, why trust the state? The state is comprised of people like your neighbors.
- Hard to believe.
- A statistic to start a conversation.
- “Vampire Squid”
- Why? Seriously? Answer: Unions.
- This is making the rounds (here too). Comparisons to Hitler’s Germany are not apt. But then if the motivations are political then there is also no defense. And … what the heck? You can’t talk about this! That doesn’t sound legal. More importantly, it doesn’t sound ethical and ethics trumps law.
- Well that’s because the slaves aren’t homosexuals.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!