Things Heard: e44v5
Friday, December 12th, 2008 at 10:14 am by Mark O.
- Reflecting on devotions to Mary, Theotokos.
- Prophecy and dating.
- Taking the Christmas wars to a new level, as in “yer all going to hell.”
- That jars with my back of the envelope notions of pricing, $147 -> $4/gallon gas but $100 -> $1.50? Shouldn’t it be about $2.3?
- Man, planes, and YouTube.
- There are rebates and then there are rebates.
- Hmm. My redoubtable commenters will likely explain why that’s not bias.
- Grasshopper bot.
- Missing the companion piece in which Congress arrests itself for it’s very own (trillion dollar?) Ponzi scheme called “Social Security.”
- OK, I’ve got the Rush part down, i.e., I don’t listen to him or for that matter any political radio programming.
- A Movie recommendation or more precisely a question on one for the holiday gift exchanges.
- Chavez and safety.
- Elder abuse.
- Benedict and Chesteron … on the same page.
- Bringing academia to earth … a good goal for the academic (HT: Milton Stanley)
- Blogging while hiding in the bathroom.
- Mommy wars.
- Artificial sex.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!