Things Heard: e95v1
- When a philosopher says, “your meaning is not clear” … his meaning apparently is also somewhat guarded.
- An academic philosopher offering unintelligent remarks.
- We can hope.
- Memory, has a year passed already?
- Theology and a question of continuum or distinct category.
- This was settled once a thousand years ago … but I guess not for good, the return of the iconoclast.
- Controlling costs of healthcare.
- Yet another reason to distrust what passes for wisdom in the White House.
- Culture of death noted.
- Of worship and song.
- A poem.
- Odd robot news.
- The fate of America’s poor.
- For the AGW faithful.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!