Things Heard: e99v2
Wednesday, December 30th, 2009 at 10:17 am by Mark O.
- ABC falsified?
- A contrary man.
- Not Stalin’s Russia anymore.
- On free choice and reason.
- College and cost.
- I’m unclear on what Jeremiah or one of the 12 literary prophets might offer regarding that suggestion, but I suggest they might not remain silent.
- Connecting the dots?
- The fall of Rome (the Western Empire).
- “Acting white” = “Applying yourself in academically”. Hmm.
- Sea ice, 3 megayears ago.
- PC silliness. Almost 30 years ago, our dorm had t-shirts with the slogan “Where men are men and sheep are nervous” … I wonder if that would pass muster today.
- Mr Obama and the Doctor.
- A man and his job, this day in history.
- A challenge for the science bloggers.
- Anger management.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!