Things Heard: e101v2
Tuesday, January 12th, 2010 at 11:33 am
- Cycling and specialization.
- Some old Hebrew text.
- Bad ideas, I’d argue however that dignity not rights are the location of the flaw.
- Ahead of the curve?
- Standing against the nanny state.
- Congress and healthcare and the question of Constitutionality. Of course it’s not Constitutional … but do you think they care?
- When cyclists run.
- Blogging and the truth to power theme.
- Climate, and a measurement making the rounds (another here). Say this is right, and the next 30 years are part of a global cooling trend … why or why not does that not affect AGW/GW’s plausibility?
- It remains hard for politicians (and bloggers apparently) to admit that entitlements are the problem.
- A question, if you don’t believe race is a proper characterization of man … are you and can you be a racist? (Assuming that your beliefs translate properly to normative practice)
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!