Things Heard: e120v2
- Looking for a clue. I offer that if you cannot understand why a practice, custom, or institution is in place then you are not qualified to discuss removing it.
- Our thoroughly modern world.
- Men’s rights.
- Concerning priests.
- So, does this guy want all the oil spills somewhere else in the world or does he think that there is a viable energy replacement?
- PC an Sex in the City.
- I missed one of the cues.
- The church and the man alone.
- The “new order.”
- One big jump.
- Big city gun control … and a facet of the argument likely not noted in the courts.
- The nuclear devices used in WWII get the big press, not this.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!