Things Heard: e144v2
- The cling of sin.
- Obama and those running in the mid-terms.
- Econ meta-linking. Hmm, that didn’t come out right … I think I should have written “Meta-linking economics”.
- I first misread that as Morgan Freeman, which really would be, uhm, not quite the best.
- Philosophy and belief in God.
- Advert preference.
- When reading this, it occurred to me those progressives who fear the Tea Party is racist … do they also think of it is primarily a women’s movement? And if, for a moment, they did would that change their evaluation regarding racism?
- Inflation predicted.
- So, facing charges. Justified or not?
- Two Bibles.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!