Things Heard: e210v5
Friday, March 2nd, 2012 at 9:52 am by Mark O.
- One of those “your XYZ name” charts.
- A (possibly? likely?) better indicator of future climate trends than CO2.
- Oh, and about that “big” Heartland AGW skepticism threat.
- Two more posts, a little more reflective than reactive, on the med ethics journal article considering infanticide. Here and here.
- Upcoming mindless fun entertainment.
- Jeesh, 40+ posts mentioning Mr Breitbart’s death from the rabid/insane right before we get to one with suspicion and conspiracy. Hello, the guy must have had dozens if not hundreds of death threats from the loony left a week. Hey, back before blogging and the Internet, I spent a half year in the exercise of believing as true everything I read on alt.conspiracy … y’all are missing out on the fun.
- Slosh = Schlitz?
- Apology mania.
- Insurance troubles?
- Art leads to reflection.
- That pipeline.
- Statistics and genocide.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!