Things Heard: e212v5
Friday, March 16th, 2012 at 10:30 am
- Inequality and crises.
- Shot “something” … likely piece of paper or clay pigeon. The horror! (gun tech vid here)
- Iranian nukes, for big or little “satan”.
- Of Uganda and Columbia.
- Failure of imagination … gosh is there any difference in the family past between GOP candidates and Mr Obama? Hmm, one has a foreign parent, no reason to imagine that might make a difference, eh?
- A primer for the arguments in the upcoming Obamacare SCOTUS discussion.
- Feminists against porn.
- Two for Lent, St. Basil on sin and
- for this Sunday … the cross.
- Marking inconsistencies … or consequences of ownership?
- In short, no.
- Ooooh, Obamacare not as insolvent as suspected, with a windfall of unanticipated fines and taxes. And that’s a good thing?
- A local hero and her bike(s).
- Student given life sentence for burning “To Kill a Mockingbird” … oh, wait.
- Tea party and Hunger Games.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!