Things Heard: e213v2
Tuesday, March 20th, 2012 at 8:36 am
- In the zone, with others in the same place.
- One categorization of “two kinds of people” … I like the adage “there are two kinds of people, those who think there are two kinds of people and those who don’t.”
- Them wimpy gymnasts. Or not.
- So … off the radar or just hidden motivations. We have a President who is keen on not revealing his actual reasons.
- On good faith in discussion and actions.
- See. The compromise that wasn’t wasn’t even.
- Pointing at self in Lent (by self I mean myself not the author).
- Oh, heck, on the use of expletives which generally just demonstrate the lack of intelligence and education on the part of the speaker.
- Oh, honey … he won’t call you … you’re a conservative so you’re not really a woman.
- Why does this question even get asked? Isn’t the answer completely obvious.
- Touching in part on the question (recently discussed) on the relationship between Christianity and Greek Philosophy, to whit “unless contemplated through philosophy …”
- Whence liberty and Mr Santorum?
- How close to that are we here?
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!