Things Heard: e216v2
Tuesday, April 10th, 2012 at 8:55 am
- Ooh, more cost estimates of Obamacare.
- A clearly offensive mural, Huh?
- A radical(?) global economic strategy suggested for America, don’t change the game-plan.
- Five meanings of judicial activism defined, two are touted as useful three as not. Which one do you think the President was referring to in his speech? #5?
- An ugly side of the world we have made.
- Hiring practices and Mr Obama.
- An artist died … Another post on that event noted that Mr Kinkade worked with animator Ralph Bakshi on some projects. I found that tidbit interesting.
- For your country … is that enough?
- What does “trademarked” mean in this context, legally speaking?
- A “new” Bubba? Who was the old one, Bubba Smith?
- Is that for Pascha/Easter or Palm Sunday I wonder?
- Duty, honor and disaster … some statistics.
- A primary rhetorical (fallacy) utilized so often on the left, the omnipresent ad hominem.
- On Obama’s use of the term “social darwinism.” Let’s see the left defend that one.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!