Things Heard: e221v2
Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 at 8:04 am
- Same sex marriage and cricket races … or gosh why are the polls always so wrong (and for political science types … apparently “because polls are astoundingly inaccurate instruments” is not the answer. It’s why we call them cricket races after all.).
- Mr Krugman beats his wife less these days. Oh, wait that was supposed to be this link. I think however the logical fallacy is the same.
- Domino effects.
- A Greek popular singer and a change of lifestyle.
- The atheist worldview and similarities to fatalism.
- In our money based culture … putting a value on the homemaker.
- Of guns, control, and revolution.
- Income inequality.
- Trade and a book.
- How to effectively help the third world.
- Headlines and unintended consequences (predicted).
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!