Things Heard: e241v2
- Well, Ms Althouse has the best response to gun nuttery in the wake of the CT shootings (and for the rhetorically challenged, a little explanation of what is being said).
- And so, here are some of the Presidents options on controlling gay community/activity in the wake of the U-Penn/Sandusky affair.
- Mental health? Actually … there was a WSJ article this morning (likely behind pay-walls) that pointed out only 47% of the similar shootings in the last 30 years have been linked to mental illness. So … even if we “fixed” our mental health it isn’t going to be the fix we might hope (that is 90% or better). The Norway shooter for example was not clinically insane (how about just plain evil?).
- Speaking of evil.
- And a homily in response to Friday’s events.
- Timelines, Timelords, and liturgy.
- What will “he” do.
- Warming and solar variation. “perhaps because … ” … ya think?
- More weather, err, climate stuff.
- Scholastic majors.
- New world maladies.
- Connecting abortion and child support.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!