Things Heard: e245v1n2
Tuesday, January 22nd, 2013 at 9:01 am by Mark O.
Woo Hoo! I’m back.
- Cool … because they are rare, perhaps in a post-WW-II northern Europe?
- Now the left will get to disavow Mr Silver.
- Silliness north of the border.
- Treaties can do that? And … hierarchy and the Constitution.
- Occasionally we need to actually overcome that temptation, that’s the rub.
- I wonder if there is a reasoned argument against chivalry and good manners.
- Mr Morsi forgets evolution puts him in the same bucket.
- How liberal or moderate?
- Rhetoric examined. And what the President doesn’t want you to do, he wants it the other way round.
- Dan Simmons (in his Illium/Olympus books) argued that androids were in Homer’s Iliad. Hephaestus constructed them to assist him.
- Ethics meets economics … or does it?
- Perhaps a better start for a discussion about dignity and human life than abortion.
- Drugs in the modern world.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!