Things Heard: e252v1n2
Tuesday, March 19th, 2013 at 9:12 am
Well, I seem to have lost a day to work and the 1st week of Lent.
- I think by the term “Wisdom” he means “being sneaky”. Or at least that word substitution makes for an interesting hermeneutic.
- Why does it help to multiply everything by ten all the time?
- The other side of the aisle would call that synergy and a good thing. They’re wrong.
- Mr Timber might recall the non-Democratic defense of the British commander by John Adams prior to the Revolution.
- But bias? Is this bigotry, tribalism? No, not possible. Heh.
- On fasting.
- Philosophy meets maths.
- Seriously? A taster? I’m appalled.
- The missing articles in the paper about the recent gun debate look like this.
- I’ve warned about this before, more and more it’s who you know that matters.
- 20k and growing.
- Returning to that master race science fiction epic.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!