Things Heard: e252v4
Thursday, March 21st, 2013 at 9:21 am
- Early maths.
- Terrify the Kremlin?
- I’d never even heard of Nowruz. So know you know.
- Just remember “real utopias” typically have a archipelago of gulags for the millions of kulaks who don’t see your utopia as utopian.
- Two words, fullness and mystery.
- Again, I think this is a symptom of an underlying disagreement, on which my homework is to write more tonight. I’d started a post on that topic and changed my mind halfway through. I need to work toward a conclusion again.
- This is not unrelated.
- Striking down some regulations. Wooo.
- Babbage in action.
- More grist for the drone conversation and the difference between killing as a soldier and murder.
- So, privileges for gays … means you need tests to verify the category.
- Mr Krugman, sloppy reader, noted in response here.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!