Things Heard: e297v1
So. Spring seems to be slowly springing.
- Spartacus is on form. Woo!
- I’d imagine so, if you thought liberals were consistent. Heh.
- The Mozilla fallout continues, noted here, here, and here.
- Of course, things could be worse.
- If that’s the story, more stupidity in our educational system.
- Of ignorance and politics.
- Insurance (and un-) rates.
- Going with the Sarge, “not awesome”.
- Our President and liberal press, disloyally serving the cause of disinformation, alas, effectively.
- Dodd-Frank and obvious yet apparently unintended consequences. One (should) wonder how, if a consequence is clearly going to happen how it is not intentional.
- No. The “idiots” didn’t win, the idiot has a talk show.
- Now there’s something to celebrate.j
- Ghostbusters and real science.
- A lesson for the President.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!