Things Heard: e82v2
Tuesday, August 25th, 2009 at 8:52 am by Mark O.
- Church, State, Gender separation, and the Uzbek and … a story reported the same way in three languages (plus an the comment thread features an evangelical atheist troll).
- Life imitiates art, err, sluggy, inflatable rockets.
- More life/art a Flintstones car, i.e., rocks as transmission.
- Again life/art debt as the road to power … a strategy being tried by our administration.
- Budget excess, news to whom?
- Bank bailout aftermath examined.
- Teacher training or the lack thereof.
- Political links from the right.
- Whether or not saving is good, keep doing it … it’s good for you and your family.
- Some questions about a bike.
- Virtual and reality … and a new insurance market.
- I was wondering why the left was encouraging the birthers, after all I never ever have seen birther data/discussions or posts … just the left talking about them.
- Monogamy … the next waffle word?
- Visiting the holy lands (places) of the north central states (holy? you ask. Aha. Life. Art, i.e., American Gods: A Novel).
- Obamacare rhetoric satirized.
- Our excellent government healthcare and its expansion.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!