Things Heard: e186v3
Wednesday, August 24th, 2011 at 8:12 am
- Don’t just stop at considering lines and planes. Consider pi. Irrational although no measurement can test that. Yet … we find pi in lots of physical situations …. Is Pi real?
- Libertarians and taxes here and here.
- Perry and the Cowboy image (or reality). Speaking of cowboys, reading books like those by Louis L’Amour are a lot of fine fun (ask in the co-box if you want some title recommendations).’
- Speaking of cowboys.
- And romance, don’t forget the romance!
- Remember Bastiat. And some didn’t ever get point of the lesson.
- Ok. I got the book and read about 2/5ths of it last night. That kinda settles the media bias question. Now, what to do about it?
- Inferior in what sense? Inferior! Grrr. Them’s fighting words.
- Inferior scholarship noted.
- Looking back at welfare reform.
- Economics and alcholism.
- 2nd Amendment worries.
- This is not unrelated to #11.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!