Things Heard: e192v5
Friday, October 7th, 2011 at 9:06 am
- I’ve never understood the tacit assumption that “salvation-based theologies” would necessarily struggle with intelligence on other planets.
- Harnessing the sneeze (and other exhalations).
- Oooh, more lies and yes, of course he knew it “entailed risk” after most of the advisers were against it.
- Chains and the Internet age.
- Clarifying why the modern liberal movement is to be resisted on all fronts, when its stated goal is to dilute the individual.
- Those colors hurt.
- FEMA now under Mr Obama, change? … not so much.
- “Occupy Wall Street” a movement expands, noted here and here.
- More seriously.
- A contrast shown between Occupy movement and the Tea Party.
- Development and design.
- Oooh, Mr Krugman notes DeLong vote in the Brown/Warren race. More here.
- Praise for the Romney list.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!