Things Heard: e210v1
Good morning. Hopefully, we’ll be more consistent in posting this week, even though we have services at Church every evening this week as Lent kicks in with a running start.
- And here’s how it starts (more background here)
- The progressive past for the US.
- Which is likely why suggesting its demise might be a little early. This too.
- Although things like this suggest why its demise might be considered.
- Our energy President.
- Oddly enough, what the President said then, and says now, don’t quite jibe the way he’d probably prefer.
- “It’s major weakness” is at home moms … although no support for that statement is given why that is a weakness. Perhaps those economists thing at home moms sit on their couches watching TV and snorting bon bons (and not working as hard or harder than the average working stiff).
- This makes no sense at all.
- Hard work behind the Lin “miracle.”
- The blame/support network of education.
- If we had a more balanced press corps.
- Mr Krugman forgets he is one of the rich.
- Cinema recommended.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!