Things Heard: e221v5
- Grist for the solipsist.
- Well there you go, the “best case (straw man) argument against gay marriage is unsustainable.” Who’d have thought that straw man arguments were so weak.
- Why the “H” sound in Greek is just a diacritical mark at the start of the word.
- The real question is why liberals self label as the “reality based party”.
- A first question here … try this experiment. Go to a gym with a heavy bag. Start punching. See how much and how hard you have to punch … until you get a quarter inch cut on your knuckles. Then consider that bag was man and the damage you just did to it. Now … requite for me how you can figure the laceration on his hands were trivial.
- Don’t try this at home.
- Well, you are correct, you are not supposed to say that. Uhm, so don’t.
- Almost solipsism. Let’s see, what might “agnostic about the existence of the world” mean? Solipsism would be the akin to “atheism over existence” what then is agnosticism?
- Mr Scalzi started this, I’d have thought “Feminist Philospher’s” would see the problem, but they didn’t. Here’s a hint … the problem is equating winning/success with money and power and not with happiness.
- “I don’t know” is often followed by “but I can google.”
- “What I said” … in contrast with our President who has the advantage of having said the opposite as well.
- I’m unclear on why the disgust. Isn’t that just a chance for testing and witness?
- The quicksand’s viscosity just lowered for Ms Warren, see here and here.
- Dating with a bucket of sand with fleas.
- A song to finish.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!