Things Heard: e238v4
Thursday, November 29th, 2012 at 9:28 am by Mark O.
Good morning. Well, yesterday I was driving to and from a job site … and then I got busy. Ah well.
- Deceit, war and trust.
- Homophobia recognized “officially” as a meaningless word.
- The missing why? or not?
- Oooh, liberal bigot finds a home. This certainly identifies as “you are that of which you speak” very well.
- Of abortion, information access and trisonomy 21.
- So, higher taxes on the rich will make barely a ripple of difference in the deficit, so why is it important?
- Here’s the dumbest post on the net in a long while. “Thanks?” Seriously … that’s your flowchart? Let’s see “Yah, honey … I got the flowchart and followed it … I’m getting Suzy a quart of Schnapps and a chainsaw, for Billy a carton of cigars and a bag of Vicodin, and a 12 gauge and a basket of shells for little Sammy. It’s all OK on your chart right?” Alas, that would be fine according to Mz Jender. I’m hazarding a guess that the author of that chart isn’t actually a parent.
- Better than that aforementioned 12 gauge perhaps. In which better means better, not better suited.
- Not exactly PEDs … (note googling indicates actual studies show small performance gains for endurance athletes above 12,000 feet … which includes basically no baseball, football or body sculptors on the planet …. on the other hand it does lead to lots of
goodbad football jokes).
- Student loans and Duff beer.
- An amazing “do not assume” sentence.
- Star Wars “force” … not a religion. Sorry.
- OK then.
- State department amateur hour continues.
- Racism and Ms Rice.
- Some prayers for ya to use (or try).
- Actually most SCADA systems installed that I’ve seen depend on the intra-net security, i.e., VPN layer is the security. One of the best is a PPP via dial up modem with the modem turned off by the plant when they don’t need support. It’s really really hard to remotely hack through a modem that’s turned off.
- Oh shush. Really. Shush.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!