Things Heard: e260v5
Friday, June 7th, 2013 at 8:20 am by Mark O.
Woo hoo, 5 days in a row.
- Of sign and symptom.
- Data mining has defenders … a question not asked (that I’ve seen) is how the Feds convinced those numerous corporations to provide access … what sort of perks. IRS kid gloves or Justice Department patent war favors? Hmmm?
- Talking legality (more here)… 51% is “reasonably sure” … Let’s see the politically neutral IRS isn’t … why are you so sure the politically neutral NSA is?
- Putting that and drones in a larger context here.
- Strange jewelry.
- Exists. Hmm. Regrettable perhaps?
- Of Scient(ology) and cinema.
- “Government” here is not the feds … it’s your school board. If you don’t like it, gosh, you can actually do something about it (or if you do like it … you can support it).
- The “science is settled” and some plots of those settled predictions. Sounds like settled doesn’t mean what they think it means.
- Remember the atheist meme, “religion is the opiate of the masses” … well not so much, eh?
- Of games and brains.
- Of tech and terror.
- Happiness fail.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!