Things Heard: e77v3
Tuesday, July 21st, 2009 at 10:27 pm
- Well, that makes my day seem mundane (which might not be entirely a bad thing).
- What’s going on in Afghanistan … doesn’t seem like a COIN operation, I wonder why not?
- Well, my second favourite cyclist crashed.
- One man’s reaction to Microsoft (and a far cry from yum or apt-get).
- Obama and Up!
- Indeed. “What happens if cost growth exceeds projections, the way it has in Massachussetts, and AFAIK, every Federal health care program ever? Where do we get more money?”
- I’d suggest the biggest reason is on the evening news scientifically predicting the weather every day and getting it wrong so often.
- Catching Hillary being, well, not thinking exactly.
- A Soviet scientist.
- Russia’s schools.
- It’s not for their good, it’s to ease the possibility of our pain.
- Obamacare killed?
- This is something everyone should read … and then ponder Obama’s notion of a moderate Iran and the need to open relations with them.
- On the living Christian life.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!