Things Heard: e233v5
Friday, August 3rd, 2012 at 9:16 am
- Scientific method.
- Some thoughts on the Olympics. And this too, which raises and interesting question … from what cultural change from the Greeks comes our passion for team vs individual sport?
- Quiet and clean, the Father’s called it dispassion.
- An Obamacare conversation recalled …
- and not unrelated, some anticipation of unanticipated consequences.
- Let’s see the left thinks voter ID is racist … so, will they admit this is also racism by the same token?
- And the destruction of one argument against voter ID succinctly put.
- Shape and selection.
- Perhaps (as I’ve suggested) to stay in the game TSA needs to move to information tech from search tech. Or more likely a combination of both.
- Horrors! Global warming and its consequences.
- As usual, lead with a lie ’cause that’s the road to credibility. Seriously, when it’s very cold … that’s weather. When it’s warm … that’s climate. Consistency is king or can any one say “confirmation bias”?
- Prototype and what will it cost? Seriously.
- Finally, a better response to the “what policy” suggestion best should come from the Aurora shooting … not guns, but better mental health care.
- So, riddle me this, how does that fall into the DHS mandate.
- Of Syria and intervention.
- 25% of Americans make over 250k per year? I didn’t know that.
- Talking of horror, the past, and what to make of it.
- Worship isn’t about feeling good.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!