Things Heard: e265v3
OK ok … a little late but better than not, eh?
- After 5 decades … that’s likely an import, eh?
- Mr Obama said regarding the Zimmerman trial …. “we are a nation of laws” , which I guess falls under the “do as I say not as I do” category.
- Oh, and the left (ignoring the fact that “stand your ground” was actually not part of the Zimmerman defense) thinks that this case is similar to the Zimmerman one … except that it isn’t apparently. The only actual parallel might be that this case and the Zimmerman one where both non-white on non-white violence.
- One more on the above … and seriously … if point 8 is a problem then we don’t need a new justice system, we need a new party representing the left-of-the-aisle.
- Improvements when your soldiers can innovate.
- Arwen and the Virgin.
- Overseas remarks on Mr Morsi and his ousting (Hat Tip).
- Irony and the EPA.
- For the silver screen viewer.
- When imminent domain (or the equivalent in China) doesn’t work …
- This might be related.
- Wish I was there.
- Character. Kinda Romans 5:3 ish, eh?
- Big brother and the X-One.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!